These conditions explain the rights, obligations and responsibilities of all parties to this Agreement.
1. Our quotation, unless otherwise stated constitutes the entire agreement between the parties together with these terms and conditions but it does not include customs duties, port charges and inspections or any other fees or taxes payable to government bodies or otherwise arising from the removal or introduction of your property into or out of the United Kingdom or any other jurisdiction. We may change the price or make additional charges if circumstances are found to apply which have not been taken into account when preparing our quotation and confirmed by us in writing. These include:
You do not accept our quotation in writing within 28 days, or the work is not carried out or completed within three months.
Our costs change because of currency fluctuations or changes in taxation or freight, fuel, ferry or toll charges beyond our control.
We supply any additional services, including moving or storing extra goods (these conditions apply to such work).
The stairs lifts or doorways are inadequate for free movement of the goods without mechanical equipment or structural alteration, or the approach, road or drive is unsuitable for our vehicles and/or containers to load and/or unload within 20 metres of the doorway.
We have to pay parking or other fees, fines or congestion charges in order to carry out services on your behalf.
2. If there is parking restrictions on the area, please arrange a parking suspension for the van. If a parking suspension hasen’t been arranged for our van, then the driver may request a deposit of £65 for the penalty ticket, we will send you proof via email. If we don’t get a parking fine within 6 weeks then we will refund the deposit you paid for the parking fine.
3. Only items in boxes packed by us will be insured on our moves, as we can insure they have been packed and protected carefully enough to ensure they are in working order in your new home.
4. Should you choose to pack your own items, any items worth over the value of £50 we require at least 72 hours’ notice or warning to allow for suitable cover to be in place on the day of your move.
5. Our goods in transit insurance cover up to £10.000. For insurance purposes please provide us with a full INVENTORY LIST – list of all items you are moving including value. This is the responsibility of the customer to ensure extra insurance is arranged if required.
6. Our insurance does not cover accidental breakage of items, valuables or clothes left in Wardrobes Draws or Cabinets. All insured goods must be packed into boxes by ourselves. You are able to purchase a separate insurance for goods packed by yourselves through your home contents insurer. It is important to pack everything (i.e. garments / clothes & valuables) originally stored in your household furniture such as wardrobes, cabinets, or draws into moving boxes to prevent any damage when transporting these items in and out of your property.
7. Distance from property: it is the customer’s responsibility to ensure we are able to park our vehicle within 20 metres of the front door or building entrance. Failure to do so or failure to inform us of this not being achieved before your removal date may result in additional charges being added to your removal cost.
8. Loading with customers, should you decide to assist us, of provide your own assistance on any removal job you accept to forfit the right to any GIT(Goods In Transit Insurance Cover) of removal insurance being provided by us.
9. Customer traveling in our vehicles: should you wish to travel in our vehicles on the day of your move you will willingly forfit the right to sue us in the event of an accident as we are insured for carrying employees, NOT Customers.
10. Lift not working: instant hourly rate: on the day of your removal should your lift not be working and a quotation be provided to you on the basis of an operational lift. Your removal quotation will be instantly converted into an hourly rate job instead of any fixed price quotation previously quoted.
11. We would require a non refundable deposit of 20% of the total amount in advance to secure the booking and the balance at delivery address after the unloading of contents. We accept cash and all major UK credit and debit cards.
12. If you notice any damage, please report to a member of our team before we leave the premises, so they can make a evidence of damage for insurance purposes. Please note that if our team leaves the side and no damage has been reported we will not take responsibilities for damages.